Code of Conducts
Code Of Ethics:
1. Respect: We shall provide all Services to the best of our ability for the benefit of the clients. We respect the client’s right to be treated with care and skill so that the services they receive reflect their individual need.
2. Confidentiality and Privacy: Should any diagnostic information be received during a service, or in the course of any service we provide, will not be disclosed to anyone without the client’s consent except where required by Law, or where failure to take action would cause harm or danger to the client or another member of the community.
3. Respect for other Professionals: If we have clients referred to us by another Professional, we will return such clients to the original professional when the specified treatment is completed. We will not disrespect fellow natural health practioners, spiritual readers, psychics, mediums, clairvoyants, Reiki practictioner or other professionals.
4. Cultural Safety: We will respect the cultural background of the client at all times.
5. We will not knowingly interfere with any on going treatment instigated by another Reiki Practitioner, Health Professional or Medical Practitioner whilst the client is under that Practitioner’s care. We will respect the lineage and degrees of fellow Reiki Practitioners at all times
6. Complaints Regarding Other Professionals: We always recommend any complaints should be made through appropriate means to the appropriate association and will not take part in any gossip talk about other professionals or services .
7. If you see us in person for a Reiki Treatment, we will maintain hygiene standards to meet public service needs, a current Practicing Certificate and Code of Ethics will also be in a prominent position within easy viewing of the client.
8 Dignity and Respect: We will behave with dignity and respect at all times.
9. We respect Your Rights: (From the health and disability consumer rights 1996) You have the right to be treated with dignity and respect, have our services delivered to an appropriate professional standard, the right to effective communication, to be fully informed, and give informed consent, the right to support, rights in respect of teaching or research, the right to complain, the right to change your mind at anytime during a healing or reading session.